Saturday 20 June 2015

Sisterhood of the world bloggers award!

 

Thank you to Nicole Emily Heath for nominating me for the Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award! You are amazing! Click this link so see Nicole's beautiful blog!

http://nicole-emily-heath.blogspot.com.au/

Rules! :)

 Thank the lovely blogger who nominated you and leave a link to your blog!

Put up the award logo, I made my own! (use mine if you like)

Answer the ten questions they have sent you

Create ten new questions for your nominees to answer

Nominate as many people/blogs as you like!

QUESTIONS FROM NICOLE

1)  If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would you have?
If it's a meal, then stir-fry! It's healthy and there's always lots of different things you can put in stir fry.  If it's just one food I'd say watermelon!

2)  What is your favourite candle scent?
I really love fruity scented candles and citrus scented candles!

3)  When you were a kid what did you want to be?
At first I wanted to be a florist, but in my year seven speech I said I wanted to be a kindergarten teacher! Not much has changed since then.

4) What's something you never leave home without?
My purse! It has all the things I need in it like my bus card and cash!

5)  What's one thing that made you smile today?
My dogs! Cutest doggies ever!

6) Do you believe in reincarnation?
Yes I do

7) How do you feel about public speaking?
I'm fine with it! I'm all nervous when I'm about to go up but once I get started I'm fine.

8) If you had to learn a language of your choice, what would you choose?
Spanish!

9) Favourite summertime activity?
Getting an ice-block and going for a walk in the cool of the evening

10) One talent you wish you had?
Singing really well! 

My questions!

1. What is your favourite meal?
2. Tea of coffee?
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go an why?
4. What is your go to snack?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favourite make up range?
7. Which out of breakfast, lunch, or dinner do you prefer?
8. Leggings or jeans?
9. If you could dye your hair any colour, what would it be?
10. What's something that always makes you smile?

I nominate

http://www.sarahjslee.blogspot.com.au/

http://ohhelloprecious.blogspot.com.au/

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/nataliehill-5004591


Thank you again to Nicole for nominating me! And thank you for reading this!


Marnie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment