Thursday 29 January 2015

January Favourites!

It's time for me to my first 'favourites' blog entry! This year I'll be doing a favourites blog entry for each month! It will include five of my favourite beauty, decor, technology or even foods from the month! :)


Here's a snazzy picture of my five January favourite's! Keep on reading if you want to read about them! (which really does mean keep reading please because that would make me a happy blogger!)

My first favourite this month is dry conditioner by Girlz Only. I got this product for Christmas and I love it! It's great to use between washes when you don't quite need to wash your hair but you still wanting it feeling fresh and shiny!

The next January favourite of mine is the Sunsilk Daring Volume hair spray. As it says in the name of the product it adds a bit of volume to your hair. This is great to use when you want your hair looking alive and bouncy and is great for a doing the day outing and a night out in the town! It also smells really good, it smells somewhat summery and fresh.

Another favourite of mine this month is the Choose Chi Chi perfume in the scent 'marshmellow'. I got this for Christmas from my sister and it smells amazing! It's very sweet, it smells like those candy musk sticks but better! I actually got my sister the same perfume but a different scent which was the Persimmon scent. This one also smells incredible, it also smells quite sweet but has a slight more richer smell. Choose Chi Chi also has a wide range of different amazing scents! These perfumes look pretty, smell amazing, and they last for a long time which is everything you want in a perfume! You and purchase these in the beauty section at Target.

Elf primer has definitely been a January favourite of mine! It's well priced, ethical and does the job well! I didn't start using primer until this month, I was keen to try it because different Youtubers always recommend it because it makes your make-up last longer. I have also heard great things about Elf products from friends and Youtubers so when I saw it on the shelf at Kmart I had to buy it to give it a go! I would highly recommend this primer! It makes your skin feel soft and smooth, and it makes your make-up last all day and all night! It's amazing! Love love love Elf primer! :)

Now for a foundation! Max Factor Smooth Effect foundation is my latest favourite foundation wise! Reasons for this being is because it goes on nice and smooth, it spreads out evenly around your face, and it's full coverage so you only need one layer at you are set to go! This was on sale at the time but I would get it again even if it wasn't on sale because I love it so much!
I hope you enjoyed reading about my January favourites! Have you tried any of these products Let me know what you think of them in the comments! Feel free to also tell me about some of your January favourites! Thanks for reading!
- Marnie-

No comments:

Post a Comment