Tuesday 27 January 2015

Lunch with friends, pink moscato, and an outfit of the day!

Today my two friends and I decided to meet up and have a scrumptious pub lunch! We went to The Elephant which is down Cinema Place which runs of Rundle Street in Adelaide. It's a nice chilled out place to go for a special treat at lunch time. :)

Chicken burger with bacon, lettuce, aioli and cheese with a side of fries hit the spot perfectly! This was a very filling meal and I definitely got bang for my buck! :D - (sorry about the blurriness of the photo, my phone was being a bit silly!)



I'm so fancy! Decided to jazz it up with a glass of pink moscato! Good choice indeed because I enjoyed every sip!


Out fit of the day! Today I went for a slightly different but girly look! I think it looks pretty cute and I like it because it has a touch of my own style! My gold chain necklace is from Collette and was $3,  My floral 60 shirt is from Supre and it was $10, my skirt is from Ally Fashion and was $5 and my boots are from Kmart and they were $25! All together that's $43 which I think is a pretty good price for a funky and cute outfit! :D


 Thank you for reading today's blog! Hope you enjoyed! 
-Marnie-

No comments:

Post a Comment